My phone had a small brain hemorrhage this morning, it turned out it has a major fault requiring some internal surgery.
Took it back to the place I bought it, who acknowledged it used to be one of theirs, even though I've lost the receipt and they will fix it...3000bhat (normally 5000 for phones not bought there)
Im ok with that as thats cheaper than buying a new phone and all the hassle of getting it set up again. But what did unnerve me was Jirawan willingly game them my unlock passcode to test it out when they fix it.
Im ok with that as thats cheaper than buying a new phone and all the hassle of getting it set up again. But what did unnerve me was Jirawan willingly game them my unlock passcode to test it out when they fix it.
Which in turn potentially gives someone access to all my other passwords and app access....
I know Thais are honest, and trusting, but I wish she'd translated his request to me before giving him the numbers...
going to stress a bit now.. Lets hope my bank accounts don't get drained in the next few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment