Its gone.. the BPPV has gone. For the last 4 or 5 days I've woken up and managed to turn around and get out of bed without the room spinning. And walk in straight lines again, not that appeared folling down 1 legged man walking, but I was veering off line a lot.
A trip to the doc for my follow up, had her do the test to see if it was BPPV and it did nothing... despite me holding my breath in anticipation of a monster spin, nothing happened.
A trip to the doc for my follow up, had her do the test to see if it was BPPV and it did nothing... despite me holding my breath in anticipation of a monster spin, nothing happened.
She has declared me BPPV free, at least for this session, but the thing is it can happen again... bummer
But hopefully if I do the Epley manouvers myself I can treat it and I know what drugs to get to help..
Horrible, horrible experience, I really hope its not going to be a frequent visitor.

No comments:
Post a Comment