Sunday 5 June 2016

Summer's here...

Glorious weather today, makes me give a little bit of thought to clearing he back yard and giving the decking a coat of something...ronseal or whatever...Maybe not today, but certainly soon, also I think this summer the interior of the house deserves a few coats of paint.


Only 6 weeks or so till summer hols...A time to recharge and review the year, and of course finish the book, which is going really well, but still having problems formatting the code to go in, but I have some help from a couple of students to do that so I will try to focus on the the content while they format my code.

Better get back to it...pages don't write themselves even when you get to put in lovely artwork from talented students that say a 1000 words.




Ahthankyew

No comments: