Still one final thing to do, explaining and reusing terrain collision meshes.....oh god its slow work....
Sadly my main model for the environment isn't especially good, creating more issues, But I have managed to get the main code in and running, I've got the screen shots and code snippets. I just have to fix or find the model that can provide the right visual cues to explain the points...and then its done.
Been working 20+ hour shifts for the last 4 or 5 days...on top of 14-16 hour shifts....I am close to dropping dead...but the thought of being done with everything is keeping me going.
hopefully my next post will be...its done!! praise bejeebuzz.
watch this space.