Monday 4 December 2017

First look at my bookie wookie

I have the first proofs, and am really pleased to see it, not sure I totally like the formatting in places but its still great to see it. I supplied nearly 900 pages in double space and they've crunched it down to 450ish in single spacing...ok well it does mean less paper I guess, but I was kinda looking forward to seeing a big massive drop on your toes and crush them but still its a hefty book.

what is amazing is for god knows how long, the cover page and headers I had the name of the book wrong....wtf..how and when did that happen??? I only realised when one of the notes mentioned changing the name of the book...wtf..how did it change form The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game programming: using target based Development on SBC's... to.
The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Development: using target based Developement on SBC's...........two developments??
I just blanked it..it must have been there for months...


Anyway the book is clearly registered with its proper name, it was just my title that was mangled for some reason. I will have to spend a bit of time in the evenings reading through...that's going to be fun.


Ahthankyew

No comments: