Wednesday 10 April 2019

Annnnd. now everything breaks down

Well this is fun, my PC died last week, its taken a bit of effort but I managed to get it up and running again, though its complaining a lot and beeping at me for no reason...its a Zombie pc, back from the dead...and clearly not reliable now so have to source a new one ASAP.

Also my extremly versatile Qmedia TV/Monitor hung over my work monitors, which I hook up my coleco, SBC's and game consoles to...decided to pop, I came back from the kitchen to a strong smell of electronic burning and the monitor flashing its red LED at me, an unplug/plug effort  seemed to help..but within 20seconds it died again.

Oh and the Dishwasher died last month
and I have a leak in my heating system
And my rates are higher becaue there's 2 of us in the house..

and....I'm totally skint.........only a month till bonus day, which will now be used to pay bills, and replace shit..


Just as I was starting to feel good about life!!!

Ahthankyew

1 comment:

Boring old Fart said...

and now the TV is working again....oh kaaayyyy, thats good. (please don't break or go on fire)