Wednesday 29 April 2020

bloody earwax

Dammit, I have too much wax in my ear and its clogged it up, so I'm effectively deaf in my right ear, which is deeply irritating, added to that the tinitus that causes and I'm officially going crazy.

Tried all kinds of things, ear wax disolving fluid, suction, nose holding swallow/pumping even orderd some corkscrew ear wax digging things to clear it out...arrghhh

Tried to play some guitar and was really fruestrated by my inability to really hear, even with one ear it just sounds horrible, and weak. I think I've mentioned my bandmate Jelmer 1 who is deaf in one ear...I really understand how frustrating it is for him. Mine should be a temporary thing but he has o deal with it all the time. I have a much better appreciation for his issues.


Ahthankyew

No comments: