Monday 25 May 2020

Bills bills bills, and my curry shame

Well May is the month when I get a holiday "bonus" that gives me an extra chunk of change in my wage.....May is also the month I pay my local taxes and taxes on my freelance earnings and my accountant and.....well basically all the bills I have stalled and put a bit back into the credit card

And thats me back to level again....oh well, at least the mortgage is going down in July.


After being good for several days and seeing the drop below 100 stablise to a solid 99.x I got the munchies on Sunday night and needed a curry, I mean neeeeeded a curry, also promoted by having had several rums.


It was good, it was too much to eat, it was soooo good though I tried....and undid all the good work

sigh

oh and Im losing yet another tooth....damn this bone decay is a pain. which also means I need to get new false teeth, more cash...hope the dentsist is open.


Ahthankyew

No comments: