Wednesday 30 March 2022

question

What happens when you go to an event with thousands of people wansdering around wearing masks but eat lunch with hundreds around not wearing masks.

You get Covid.... 

A nice pressie I discovered on my return to NL, despite several tests while there, my test when I got home was positive as was the follow up 2 days later....

Im ...ok...kinda, got some symptoms, cough for sure, headache and raspy chest with slight breathlessness, about the same level as a bad cold.. But the worst part is how utterly exhausted I am. Going upstairs requires planning what step I should make camp on to recover....well, ok a slight exageration, but I do totally run out of steam quickly then have to snooze for a bit and its very hard to keep my focus on one..oh a butterfly.

Its a good job I had my jabs, it was almost inevitable that I'd catch it sometime, and if this is mild, I'd hate to get the full version.

Should be ok in a few more days.

Ahthankyew


edit 4/4/22 recovered and tested negative... am now bulletproof for about 6 month

No comments: