Tuesday 20 September 2022

97kg even more shit

My final weight before the procedure was 97Kg, after a long long night of running to the loo every 30-45 mins I basically emptied out totally.

The procedure was fine, I felt nothing at all, I slept through it mostly, but they did remove 4 polyps, which is a good thing as it will prevent future cancers forming.. However they warned me there might be a little blood and pain when the painkillers wore off.

The wore off.... they lied... it wasn't a little, it was quite severe, but hey ho, its only for a few days.

I have a phone appointment booked on the 26th to discuss the results and move on to managment of my diverticulosos...which will mostly revolved around continuing to lose some of that weight which I hastily put back on with a massive steak and tatties when I'd got home and snoozed for a bit.

Ahthankyew

No comments: