Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Is it getting better, or do you feel the same?

yeah it is getting better, the vertigo has been a bit persistent and there are still certain head positions that trigger it, especially lying down in bed, if I turn too quick.  But it is reducing, and today after my 4th visit to the clinic, the doctor was very pleased to see a marked improvment, despite my slight relapse last week.

So another appointment in 2 weeks, with instructions to call if I have a relapse or if I want to cancel.

Also.... I can give a bit more of a report on the "cure" for my 3,2, you're going to shit yourself, 1, issue.

Fasting in the daytime is definitely working, not 100%,  there are still some days where I get the 3, 2, 1 go signals, but overall, as long as I don't eat in the daytime I can comfortably travel around a bit, and should I need to go, I get a bit more time to go..so its more of a t-minus 4 minute countdown now, which means I can duck into a mall or cafe toilet.

So if the vertigo and the urgent bowel issues get resolved soon I might be able to venture out into the town a bit more than I/we currently do... well as long as its not raining.




Ahthankyew

No comments: