Wednesday 29 November 2017

93.7 still no phone

A bit of extra effort at the gym and a long cycle ride, though I did treat myself to a curry, minus bread and drained of excess gee.....but back under 94 kg and will try to keep it that way, hoping to get under 93 in a week.

The new phone is currently sat in the pick up depot, after another failed attempt to deliver it yesterday. So annoying I got back just in time but was on the bike and could not get the back door open as I'd left the key in it (I left out the front door yesterday) I could see the van through the windows,if I had got in the door I would have caught him but by the time I realised I could not open the door, and had re-opened the back gate and run around he was gone. A comedy of errors really.

But I'll pick it up on the way home tonight..Not that its any kind of special event, its only an Iphone 6, to upgrade my 5, but I just want to stop making pocket calls to strangers as my 5's off button isn't working.

Ahthankyew

No comments: