Sunday 5 November 2017

owww

I don't think here is a connection to my recent full on cleaning mode, but last night as I was sat in the office doing some work, I stood up to an intense pain in my back...muscle pulled for sure...

So no more cleaning for a few days, just as well most of my normal work involves sitting very still on a cosy chair, which may in fact be causing the back ache.

But yes half the house is now very clean, I even spent a good hour scrubbing the steel extractor hood with vinegar to get the grease off it.  Still got the spare room and attic to go for the deep clean experience but the house is suitably clean and tidy again as part of my, new me, run away from the old me before it kills me.
Diet is progressing well between 2 an 3 kilo's lost, depending on when you weigh, and I think I have found a nice gym in town, which I was going to sign up for yesterday until the back thing happened (a warning perhaps)

Going to do something about my wardrobe soon too, but not till I've lost some more weight, there's no point buying clothes that fit now and won't in 6 months, except for t-shirts, which I wear anyway so thats hardly going to be a new look.

Quite like granddad shirts and waistcoats, even though they are very out of fashion, and hard to source. Will see about that another time.

Today, though I'll have to pass on the cleaning, and keep myself dosed with ibuprofen and focus on some sit down work.




Ahthankyew

No comments: