Wednesday 13 March 2019

Annnnnnd single again.

I think I should fit a revolving door on my heart, or cut the strings or something...fuckit
The anticipated romantic trip for two just wasn't..no talking, no sharing, no romance, no sense of joy or discovery, no silly giggles, no wow moments, no sense of belonging, nothing...thats when you just have to stop farting into the wind and stop. I've made too many mistakes recently to let a deep fear of being alone trap me into an empty and doomed relationship.

There has to be someone out there...somewhere...who actually wants me for me? I will make a bit of an effort, clean up a bit, be attentive and all that, I'm getting quite good at that now...just want to be noticed and loved for who I am...

Thought that was the easy bit.

ho hum.... more rum Brian...
I don't mind if I do Brian thanks.
It tends to make you talk to yourself.
Oh thats ok I've got no other fucker to talk to.


Ahthankyew

No comments: