Saturday 4 January 2020

good money after bad?

Oh dear
the new chair is now just terrible, after finally fixing the basic seating position so it wasn't giving me constant back strain, the seat cushion itself has now basically smooshed into the frame of the chair so that my arse bones are now sitting on some kind of metal struts...the foam has just totally collapsed and provides no support at all.

I've ordered a memory foam cushion to put down on the seat but if it doesn't work, I'll have to junk it and pop up to Macro for another of my nice Sigma chairs, sadly with no massage or recliner functions (1st world problems)

What a shame, in many ways its quite a nice chair, but the cost cutting in its manufacture makes it useless after less than 2-3 months use.

In other news...don't get attached to emotionally damaged people, the emotional invesment you need to make them open up to you just doesn't get a return (ohhh cryptic)...

Ahthankyew

No comments: