Monday 6 January 2020

owww again...

I've pulled a muscle in my groin, it fucking hurts.. I've had a nasty cough for a couple of weeks since xmas, and during one particularly enjoyable lung expulsion I must have sat badly and pulled the muscle, didn't feel it at the time but am feeling it now for a few days.

Fuck its sore, not all the time though, just sometimes when I move or brush against something just above my left hip, it reminds me of what real pain is.

I genuinely was going to do a bit more excercise, and cycle to work etc now that we're back at our renovated offices within cycling distance, but until this heals up, no cycling..


Anywa, 2020, I'm not big on resolutions but for sure I'm going to try to make some fresh starts, 2019 was not a great year for me on many levels and the only way to avoid repeating that is to have a different approach, so some life changes have to be put into place. The Diet of course is back on..and I'll try to be a little more methodical in my work as well. So many things were allowed to slide as I drifted in and out of variosu illnesses and depressions. Time to get back on track and be a bit more single minded about doing things that need done.

So I made a list of the top ten reasons I procrastinate in an effort to overcome them.

1.




Ahthankyew

No comments: