Wednesday 26 February 2020

memories

I was doing what you're supposed to do when you keep blogs/diaries and looking back on some of my earlier posts, trying to remember some specific dates for things, but falling into a rabbit hole of memories.

Its interesting how things change you, make you angry or happy or sad at the time, and you look back with a certain degree of meh...

Not for everything though, I still feel an bit of inner rage at the way some people have treated me, also a sense of wtf was I thinking on others and the loss of some lovley people through death or neglect...but over time, even the biggest heartaches and cock ups just become memories, and today I need to focus on the fact I'm turning into a fat grumpy old man.

Probably won't be a problem in 4 years from now though.

Ahthankyew

No comments: