Thursday 12 November 2020

Feeling fresh and clean

for the 1st time in months I was able to have my morning shower. Finally I finished the job, we have a new, non leaking, shower



Its not the greatest example of DIY ever, that back wall still has a lot of horrible water damage going up its length,that needs to be resolved eventually, but we can start putting a few quid away every month for the next couple of years then get a proper builder in to rip everything out and put in a brand new bathroom

In the meantime my patched up white tiles on the bottom (we found some spare tiles in the shed after IO'd done this...) and my masking tape applied silicone sealant are all working fine... we have a shower... its good to be clean and refreshed in the mornings, and not snoozing in a hot bath for an hour.



Ahthankyew

No comments: