Thursday 28 February 2013

Now that kind of pain is not funny.

Its surprising how much more accurate my typing is one handed and one fingered....wait for the inevitable mistakes to start dropping in .....

My wrist is now officially fucked, another session of delayed marking which I could not put off any longer hoping it would get better, has left me crying with pain as any upward movement of my fingers is attempted..this genuinely is not funny.

I did a bit of guitar practice last night and it didn't hurt at all...today I dare not even look at a guitar, or a door handle or a fridge door, or a gig bag, or indeed any damn thing that requires movement of my wrist.

This is now most certainly a case of an RSI related problem and I really don't know where it will lead.

Doctors appointment booked for the morning, time to get something done.

Ahthankyew

No comments: