Saturday 30 November 2013

ouch,...but yeah...but ouch

The new board needs a few more things but it is functional, so I took it to band practice...it was BRILLIANT!! up and running in a minute :D Exactly what it was intended to do.. I was delighted with its functionality.

It is also FUCKING HEAVY AS A WHITE DWARF STAR!!

And I am literally aching in my shoulders from trying to pick it up..I mean trying, there was a lot of dragging and sliding but not a lot of actual picking up... I was at least able to put it on to a small trolly 3 inches high.....yeah....

No need for Gyms, just book a couple of rehearsals and load the car.

After an amazing semi controlled slide to get it down the stairs it has now taken up residence in the living room until such times as I have doubled my muscle mass and can bench press 200kg and stand any chance of getting it back up stairs on my own.


Ahthankyew

No comments: