Sunday 18 June 2017

Slowly readching the end.

Incredible, I mean really incredibly, the progress has been so painfully slow, but I can see the last few bits to do, the only  problem is that for the last 2 -3 weeks every single thing I've tried to do has not worked, 5 minute tasks inexplicably take 5 hours, small errors get magnified, and for no reasons I can see, things that should work fine and do on a PC test case, don't work on the Raspberry.

Im sure much of this is just due to total code exhaustion, there's so much code in this book and the support site and trying to keep it all in a consistant style while allowing it to evolve is a mental task I don't think I've ever had to deal with on an individual project

But in spite of all this incredibly hassle, I'm limping to the finish line..... I just fucking hope that last day or 2's work does not take a month or 2




Ahthankyew

No comments: