Tuesday 5 September 2017

huge come down

ok going to say it now, I'm feeling incredibly down, the end of the book has meant I've had a little bit of time to myself, and its kinda depressing that Im no further on in my life than I was 2 years ago.

Not going to go into details but it is getting to me.I was supposed to be at a concert tonight, but going alone didn't really appeal to  me so I gavce the tickets to friends. I've got another thing non Friday, going to see Ricky Gervais, that will be funny so I'm going to go, and take my friend Liz,   it will hopfully cheer me up, but I wish it could be someone I'm in relationship with...its just not happening..

Also the coding work I am doing is actually giving me a lot of stress, I managed to achieve some very major things in the last couple of days, getting graphics working across almost all linux targets and today working out the problem and a fix for the keys on linux

I was initially delighted at cracking these 2 tricky issues, but now I'm just feeling exhausted and down. If I keep working I'm distracted, if I stop, the shittiness of life kicks back....

guess I just have to keep busy.


ho hum....better not start singing sad songs on the guitar, I'll depress the neighbours



Ahthankyew

No comments: