Friday 13 February 2009

good week

Well aside from living in absolute dread and fear of sneezing its been a really great week. Everyone at work was very happy to see me back, even the students, and it was really funny and touching to watch them all look on in sympathy whenever a sneeze did occur.

"Ohh are you ok?"
"Does it still hurt?"
etc
Were common and really sweet comments.

I had to stop taking my painkillers though, as I was basically stoned the whole week after coming out of hospital...not sure if that was the pills themselves or the large quantities of alcohol I took after discovering the dramatic increase in pain killing properties this combination had :)

But this has meant I've fallen dreadfully behind with my marking and lecture preparation so gotta get my shit in gear and catch up.






Ahthankyew

No comments: