Saturday 14 January 2017

Missing the mojo

Even though I am finally on the mend, though still being plagued by coughing fits when I get a bit tired, I am not in a good mental place. Cloudy thinking and a total lack of motivation to work are just not pushing me forward at all.
I've still got shit loads to do with the book, some serious coding to get done and no matter how long I  sit at my screens I just have nothing coming from the brain to the fingers.

I need to find a way to push through this barrier, its really quite serious, I've had blocks like this in the past but never really for this long. I need to just get something done to clear the block, lol its like mental constipation, once I get the block shifted I hope the rest will come through a bit easier :D




Ahthankyew

No comments: