Sunday 12 March 2017

Not so bad.

Phew, the cough has not taken major hold, I stayed off work for a couple of days, and slept as much as possible, docs wern't much good I will never understand this lack of AB's to patients, but I  suppose its fair that by the time I went I was indeed on the mend.

I have been doing masses of technical work on the book projects, lighitng is something I've never really done at a low level, so its been quite fun to re-connect with all that old theory I kinda knew, and now have reworked in my head. The Pi is surprising me every day with what it can, and of course what it cannot do.

Still got a lot of coding to do though and am working flat out to get it up and running and documented in the book.

The publishers extra time is taking a bit of pressure off me, but I still worry about the page count, its going to be massive before I can do the big edit.

I also have to be careful I dont' turn nocternal, I do soooooo much more work in the evenings, which quickly turns into the late nights, then early hours, then mornings..Going to bed at 9am is not a good plan when I have to be back to work tomorrow.....

I'll get some rum, that'll cure it.


Ahthankyew

No comments: