Sunday 30 April 2017

Super human effort, but missed again

I think I have 3 or 4 days work left to finish the book, but I am utterly dead on my feet, and that means I missed my deadline...maybe my final one, I don't know.

I got it down to 830pages too, so close..but there are 2 projects still needing written up, one has had some issues, that I haven't totally solved but will get a bit of help from my collegues to push past, am sure I'm just making a silly error.

I am hoping, that with so much done and so close to the wire that it won't get canned...I can't see it, there's just so much here...but I need to spend a few days on school work.

I'll send what I have tomorrow and let them decided what to do next, I am sure they've had this before, its not as if I'm skiving off the work, its just that coding and writing coherently about coding is bloody hard work!


Ahthankyew

No comments: