Thursday 23 October 2008

Hectic week

Not a huge amount of info to report this week, its been rather busy trying to finish up the last bits of decorating and assembling the latest delivery of ikea furniture. There's now a nice foldable sofa bed in the spare room and I have a kinda wardrobe in the main bedroom now so can finally hang up clothes. A little bit more papering to do, but I don't think I'll manage to get the halls done in time, but I don't think that matters too much.

I have of course bought the all important full length mirror, with 3 women about to descend on the place fighting for hairdryers and so on the mirror was kinda important to prevent bloodshed.

Work has been really busy and also a little dissapointing this week. Its the last teaching week before study and exams for this block, and I think I tried to pass on too much final information to them in the last lesson which has resulted in some incomplete lectures and confused faces, so its not been as satisfying as other weeks. I hope they all do well with their final assignments, 1 or 2 will certainly fail badly, but others have come on leaps and bounds in the last 7 weeks and I'm hoping to see them sail through. I won't get the same group of students till the end of the year so it'll be interesting to see how they progress now that the "easy" classes are over.

must go...gotta do some marking today and also finish up a wall.

Ahthankyew

No comments: