Monday 27 January 2014

Guess who's coming to dinner and lunch and breakfast...for the rest of his life :D


 
 
 
Harvey has come home, Bina indicate she couldn't look after him properly and was going to give him away, but I simply could not allow that. Harvey has been with us since he was a few weeks old, and I've been there with him since then, teaching him how to sit, beg, stay and so on..though we never managed "lie down"...he just blinks when I say that. So he's as much my dog as he was hers and I couldn't bear the idea of strangers having him.
 
Well he's back with me now, back home and after a bath looking all happy and smelling fresh.
 
Brenda wasn't too sure at 1st but within minutes of meeting him she's smitten... I wish I could make someone love me that quick :D
 
Oh well who needs lie ins....early morning and late night walks will help with he weight I suppose.
 
 
 
 
 

Ahthankyew

No comments: