Friday 26 February 2016

Oh shit, its happening

I sent off my finished book proposal yesterday, fully expecting to hear nothing back, but no...the editor replied within a few hours and was very happy with it, :D

I'm very happy with that, no I'm totally delighted... It still has to go through a publishing committee and get good feedback from reviewers but he feels its got a very good chance of going forward.

I'll hold off putting the deposit down on my Larry Corsa Les Paul (which is what I'll buy with the income) for now, since I won't know for 100% sure till April, and even then it could still be a no. But I have to say this excites me and will give me a lot of motivation to continue with my slightly crazy ideas for the next few months.

Also a very good excuse to feed my OCD collecting habit and get a few more SBC's to test the projects with.

Onward and upward.

Ahthankyew

No comments: