Saturday 12 November 2016

721 yup, flying now

As I expected, adding in code snippets and explaining them is really quite a straightforward way of moving forward, Also a few illustrations nave gone in to bulk things up.

I am still having some nightmares about how to explain physics, I'm not going to try to write a library, I am just going to use Bullet Physics, but I dunno  how much I need to explain the concept...and indeed learn exactly how Bullet works, (I tend to use PhysX)  I will tell you when I get it all working in place...and then decide how to write about it.


Anway, code is flying out, pages are flying out, its going well. The 2D stuff is complete, and I've got to put together a couple of SVN repositories so my students can test it for me...

exciting.



Ahthankyew

No comments: