Tuesday 29 November 2016

Oh great, dentist time

Fantastic, lost a filling, so now have to call up the dentist and make an appointment to get the filling replaed and probably get my troubelsome wisdom tooth pulled, and maybe they can save a probably dead incisor which is the product of 25+ years of receeding gum, that has resisted every toothpaste nd mouth wash under the sun, even the stuff that really really burns.


Oh well I guess its time, I've been a bit scared of the denstist since the whole having my jaw ripped out cos of cancer thing...but its probably time I started my regular 6 monthly visits, after all i am paying bloody insurance for it.

Anyway, I have a special guest coming to stay with me for a few months, so denstist hassles aside, I've got a lot to look forward to today,  Lets see how that works out.


Ahthankyew

No comments: