Wednesday 15 February 2017

That is an inhuman level of pain

I''ve been in the dentist chair many times, had several fillings, a couple of root canals, and some incredible agony from the evil hygenists of the world

But today, I had the worst experience ever ever ever in a dentist chair, root canal work, 1st dose of local froze the gum, but I felt the drill, and boy did I fell it when it went to the nerve...cue dentist decision to inject the nerve itslef.

ermm I can honestly say that was the worst suggestion ever, don't ever let a dentist do that to you, she only got ot touch the nerve and I was screaming pain. so more local, and 2nd attempt...same result

4 injections of local in total and a decision to wait 20 mins...and finally it was done...

So I don't undertand what kind of weak assed shit local she was using but clearly it was not enough..


In all those times in the dentist chair I've never really experience pain....

To think some torture techniques are based on this....I'll admit to anything under that and I only managed to take about 4 bursts of less than a second...

Incredible, I was sweating and shaking in teh waiting room...scared to go back in.


Currently now avoiding biting down but that will settle in a day or 2, thankfully I have some good painkillers here....and booze...booze and painkillers for the pain...the booze.....medicinal.


Ahthankyew

No comments: