Sunday 27 January 2019

Well it was a good steak 96.1kg (again)

We had some great visitors to BUAS last week which meant I got to take them out for dinner and drinks at Conb Fuego steak house in town...and what a dinner and drinks it was, there was no way I was not going to pay on the scales for that, even with a few extra days of ...ermmm well I was going to say salad, but not even that I kinda cheated KFC figured in the cheating...great new chips...but the chicken is starting to dissapoint, never thought I'd say that about my favourite take aw....2nd favourite take away. (curry is tops)

It was an amaaaaaazing steak though 500g....a slab of meat followed by an excellent selection of beverages of the alcoholic, and fatterning variety. Oh also starts and dessert....oh my, after being careful about what I eat for a month it was heaven....

yum

anyway, could have been much worse, much much worse :D Back on the diet now, this week we should properly crack 96 and stay in 95.

Ahthankyew

No comments: