Saturday 21 September 2019

ow, croak, sniff, ow, croak, sniff

The cold is almost over, bit wheezy and coughy but so far (touch wood) no chest infection ...yet..
my arm though, oh fuck that is painful

am doing the physio excercises but it seems to be making things worse rather than better, am trying my best not to play guirar which for sure makes it worse but its very hard not to play guitar at the moment as I am running some of the jam nights for students and we're going to start rehearsing again soon for both bands after a summer break.

Also at the moment I seem to be really in a zone with my playing, lots of new things starting to appear from my fingers and I just "feel" more in tune with the guitar, and want so much to play......ah well...a bit of pain is worth it, we all suffer for our art I guess.

Not much more to report at the moment, the new 1st years are a challenge but they are soaking things up like a sponge and I have high hopes.



Ahthankyew

No comments: