Sunday 22 September 2019

I got a new bike

The old warhorse is nearing its end, its costing more to repair it every year than it would to get a new bike...

So I got a new bike :D

yup.. a real bike, with gears and thick tyres... and bend down bum up seating...

well ok, its not my usual thing but I will get used to it. One of my neighbours put all his old bikes out on the lawn to sale and I asked what he wanted for it..50euros....it had a flat back tyre but that was an easy fix...

so I now have a proper bike. Need to get a lock though as the cable with it has long since lost its key. and I need to fit a pannier rack and a kick stand, but these are easy to get.

After fixing the back tyre, while doing my back in (yup, not even exerting myself I spazzed my back) I took it for a spin, and its certainly odd but smooth fast and something new, something hard to explain...stopping things....quick stopp..oh yeah brakes...it has awesome brakes.. very cool.

The warhorse will be allowed one last repair, but at some point I might forget to take the key out the lock and let it go to the a new owner..or theif.


Ahthankyew

No comments: