Sunday 22 September 2019

People are strange part 6504

Well once again I get confirmation that online dating is filled with odd people (well I'm there). I hooked up with a very nice lady, just over the Belgium border and we've been chatting for a few days.. in the run up to meeting up. A very good start, very interesting and smart lady, really cool communication, intelligent, observent and even a dry sense of humour which is always a plus.  American so no language issues, and a swearer, perfect....

But then she sends me a good morning sunshine gif at 7am on a Sunday, which I reply to at 10am, when I wake, oh god you're a morning person barf.... a comical one liner...nothing extreme...

That results in a fantastic angy response that she just sent something cheerful and I will never hear from her again. And it seems thats true as she rage quit me from facebook and whatsapp and blocked my phone.....so..yeah... that happend...

red flags flying high there I think....lucky escape. Wow..just wow..


Ahthankyew

No comments: