Friday 11 October 2019

Autumn break

Not that its going to be much of a break, got some work to do and will have to spend a few days at a clients location,  and also going to squeeze in a visit to see the sprogs and grumpy gran, who's not very well at the moment.

Biggest issue is Harvey 1, he needs to be looked after and isn't quite himself at the moment, age is very much catching up with him and his eyesight is getting progressivly worse. He now habitually runs into doors he cant see when I bring him in from his walk...it was funny at first but a couple of times he's ran at speed and hurt himself, so I need to take special precautions to make sure the door is open before he charges in.

Also he's developed a nasty bump below his eye, which at first caused half his face to swell up.. Before I went to the vet though it calmed down and seemed to fade but its come back. I dunno if this is a bite or a bruse cause by his crashing into things, its not tender to the touch so I suspect not, but it does not seem to be an infection or anything else...can't be a tumour, it came up too fast and came down after..
I'll wait till Monday, since he's in no distress, if its not gone down again, its vet time....something I fear a lot considering his great age....

Ahthankyew

No comments: