Sunday 22 March 2020

Getting a bit paranoid

Im sure I'm not alone in this, but I am feeling genuinely afraid. Corona is escalating at an alarming rate and even though I have almost no contact with the outside world. I can't wrap myself in plastic. I had to let in a boiler repair man on Friday and I got a parcel delivered, and at least once a week I will need to pop to the shop for fresh fruit and veg...though I am investigating AH's delivery systems.

Even with such limited contact, its only a matter of time before I get it, then its a gamble if I'm going to die or not.... actually DIE...this is a scary scary situation.

I've never been afraid of the colds, chest infections even the occasional flu which has really laid me low, at no time did I ever fear for my life.

The lack of respect people are giving to the lock down is only going to make things worse in the long term, we all need to stay home, stay away from people for at least a couple of weeks. It won't stop us getting it, but we might have more hospital beds available if we need them if we can spread it out.

Phew, interesting times, scary times, re-defining times. We have to wait and see how this plays out.



Ahthankyew

No comments: