Thursday 12 March 2020

Lockdown in 3,2.....

Well Corona is having quite an impact. I've been working from home this week since I still have a cough since christmas, so not corona, but then I get a mild cold and people start stressing out when I sneeze.. So following works guidence I self isolated and worked from home all week.. Not too bad actually I got a lot done, with no distractions and did my first ever livestream lecture. 2 in fact, 2nd one had some issues but it did work out.

But now BUAS is closing the campus to students and all class based teaching is on hold, we're shifting to online only for at least 2 weeks. Its only a matter of time before the Netherlands goes into full lockdown.

Very interesting times, I've never known anything like this, the sense of panic and fear is very genuine. We're pretty sure our next band gig is going to be canned as all public gathers are being banned. I may not leave the house for weeks.....though I do need milk in my coffee, and maybe some fresh veg.....

interesting times indeed.


Ahthankyew

No comments: