Tuesday 31 March 2020

ohhh thats why there's no input to the grid

I get a notice from the electric company every month, and the last couple I noticed there was not the usual 6 or 7 (winter months) euros reduction in my usage....

I just went up the the roof to clean my panels and found this.

Image may contain: outdoor



ohhhhh now it makes sense...must have got blown over during one of the big stroms in the last couple of months. Pretty amazed and lucky they never got blown over onto someones head...

They are all ok though, the frames are a bit bent, so not too hard to fix..
No photo description available.

Set up them up roughly for now, will scrub them down and see if I can find some bolts to lock the frame with.. Plugged them in and got green lights on the converters, so looks like we're ok...should get some income over the summer, it tends to jump up to 30-40 a month in peak sunshine.



Ahthankyew

No comments: