Friday 20 March 2020

Isolation,...well thats not too bad

Apart from a short trip to a very empty store to get milk and veg, I've been in isolation along with the rest of NL all week

We've pretty much got the working at home thing sorted now, its hard work, more time consuming than you might exept and much more tiring, but I'm getting into it now.

Not sure I can keep this up for 3-4-5 however many weeks though, but also have to be very aware Im not in the best of fitness and have a bit of a reduced lymphatic system so if I'm going to get it, I don't want to get left on a trolly in a corridor...

I've got enough food and booze, and the all important bog roll (I still have plenty from my last 2 for 1 buy befoe the madness) . I've got neflex and Prime all set up ready, and KPN have made extra film channels available for free during the lockdown, so I think I should be able to entertain myself.



Ahthankyew

No comments: