Friday 21 August 2020

Oh c'mon

As lockdown comes and goes with each new panic of spikes, so does the inevitable, plandemic, anti vax, Bill Gates is the devil, crowd. Added to the Brexit is good for us, flat earthers and near religious advocacy of the worlds most incompetant US president. I am finding myself utterly overwhelmed by stupidity.

No, really, I am. I have more than a bit of OCD in that, I adore facts, I research things, I seek understanding and knowledge on things. I spend hours reading books, the old fashioned paper kind, and hunting down research papers, listening to acknowledge experts and discussions and debates on topics that provide insight and reason and logic to reach conclusions.. And as such when someone says something I know is just wrong. I feel a need to speak up.

Now I know, that does not make me popular with some people, it pisses a lot of people off sometimes, and I do freely admit to sometimes having difficulty with differentiation of valid, (if wrong) opinions, with facts.

But still, some facts are clear.. some facts are researched, some facts are clear and obvious and backed up with generation os research and proof, or by the best scientific methods, and tests,  possible... and google isn't one of them, neither is duck duck go.

Im tired of reading from hyper active "truth" bombers about how the earth is flat, vaccines are poison,  Bill Gates wants to chip us all and, somehow control our minds. Not to mention the science doesn't know everything and crystals worked for me brigade.

Why, just why are these people on the planet, what possible purpose do they have? Where do they get this nonsense and how do people fall for it.. I'm so so tired of trying to engage them, this is the result, every time

Arguing with idiots... | Linda L Young Intuitive Counselor and Lifestyle  Consultant


I'm done with it,  I need to back off, for my own sanity as these people and my OCD for factual info can't handle it.. No matter what proof you give them they claim its fake or they just ignore it and carry on. You can't cure stupid.

Ahthankyew

No comments: