Saturday 15 August 2020

Some Diet news..

Going well, very boring, nothing revolutionary, just a very small lunch, usually nothing more than a fruit biscuit and a fruit, apple, or orange. and then a small evening meal, left as late as possible. No snacks, and some kind of excercise in the evening, cycling 8k or walking 3.. sometimes both.

Its not helped though when Jirawan lovingly makes me a delicious burger with cheese and egg for lunch when  I am doing a bit of coding. Which was stunning, but I had to forgoe my evening meal tonight for just a few skewers of teriyaki chicken.

oh well..she really means well, but she's clearly a feeder and wants me to keep my sexy bhudda figure.....nope.

I am currently at 96.6  so around 3 kilo's lost so far, thats steady, about a kilo a week, if I can keep it up I should be in a fairly decent place for christmas.

Ahthankyew

No comments: