Sunday 25 September 2011

hungover and 50 euro's lighter....what a great night

Awesome nights poker, I lost...oh well, but it was a fun night with my dutch friends finally getting to meet a few of my work collegues, one of who walked away with my 50 euros give or take a few cents.

Having a bit of an indian summer at the moment, our summer this year was unusually crap, but in its death throes it's brightend up quite a bit and everyone is making the most of the last few weeks of summer. Including us, we took the dog for a long walk at his favourite woods, after a false start to a local lake, which when we got there discovered it did not allowed dogs...oh well Harvey loved the woods more than I'm sure he would have done the lakes.

I've been getting a lot of positive feedback for my latest bit of garage band twiddle, its not really finished yet though so I hope they'll still like it when I am done.

I think most people are just surprised at the fact I can sing a bit (allbeit with mega help from autotune gadgets) and that my playing is getting better.
To me it still sounds rough and a bit ragged in places so I will work on it.

Time for a bit of lazy sunday afternoon, then a bit of prep work for the week ahead.




Ahthankyew

No comments: