Tuesday 27 August 2019

Not a total loss then

I heard through the grapevine that Benta graduated from her Masters course...So no November retakes, I assume she managed to do a summer block E for her one retake either way it means she's done it and she can move on now.

I am pleased for her, she did work hard at it, and also for me personally knowing that the effort is not wasted is good, there was a lot of financial hardship and personal confict to deal with which would be a sad waste of all kinds of effort if she had not finished the course

I doubt my contribution will ever be recognised, it's telling, that she has not let me know herself as she basks in the congratulations of her friends!.

Maybe in 10 years or so when she matures a bit, but for me I am pleased it wasn't all for nothing in the end. I hope she makes good use of this and has a good life because of it.

Time to close that chapter, and not look back.

Ahthankyew

No comments: