Friday 2 August 2019

DPD are the worst.

I really don't like DPD as a courier service, I make a point never to use them, after seeing how the throw parcels around, marked fragile, and how they spectacularly messup up deliveries.

Once again I see their incompetance in action,  I didn't choose to use them of course, but a new PC I bought on Ebay is being delivered by them.

They tried to deliver on Thursday, when admitidly I was in bed, and didn't hear any buzzers, ok, well thats a bummer.. But at least they redirect to a local store.

I accidently went to the store yesterday after 4 only to have it noted the not entierly clear tick box on the note said it woudl be there Friday after 4.


oh ok, so this morning, I notice another DPD note through my door, with no actual info on it this time.. So it looks like they tried again...and again the buzzers failed to wake me, it turns up in fact the batteries on the upstairs one are dead, but the downstairs one is fine and more than loud enough to wake me....so we can assume he only pressed one.

tits... but nevermind I will go to the bicyle store and get it...at 4-30 and no its not there...they have no clue where it is.

after managing to work out the tracking code I get this
02.08.201910:21Etten-Leur (NL)
Unfortunately we have not been able to deliver your parcel.
Consignee not located for second time. The parcel will therefore be stored for 7 days and then automatically returned to consignor. Please contact DPD.
01.08.201918:15Etten-Leur (NL)
We're sorry but your parcel couldn't be delivered as arranged.
Pickup parcelshop delivery after first delivery attempt.
01.08.201910:11DPD data centre
Redirected to the following Pickup parcelshop:
01.08.201910:11Etten-Leur (NL)
Unfortunately we have not been able to deliver your parcel.
Pickup parcelshop delivery after first delivery attempt.
01.08.201907:29Etten-Leur (NL)
Out for delivery.
01.08.201902:15Etten-Leur (NL)
At parcel delivery centre.
31.07.201901:18Heywood (GB)
In transit.
30.07.201918:38DPD data centre
Order information has been transmitted to DPD.


So did they even try to take it to the Tweewielers store??  who knows  It looks like they tried to deliver at 18-15, the shop closes at 18-00

I have pinged them on facebook...and put new batteries in the upstairs ringer...they better try again tomorrow or give me info on how and where I can pick it up.

I really don't like DPD..

Ahthankyew

No comments: