Wednesday 20 November 2019

trying to close a chapter

I went to pick up Harveys ashes today, they were in a nice bamboo stick container.. quite sweet, I don't think he was that tall :D

but very annoyingly when I tried to pay with my credit card,  they couldn't accept it. I dont' have enough cash in the account with all the bills that have gone out this month, so the credit card was the best way to pay.
Anyway they suggested I go into the town (its just outside Breda) and got to a cash machine at the Jumbo or at a Rabobank and gave me the address.

Well I put it into my sat nav, and went to the bank address, only to find no bank....hmmm ok well the Jumbo then.. I went there, but no cash machine...argghhh

How irritating.. I just wanted to bring Harvey home, give him a little space in the cabinet to himself and move on..and circumstances screw it up...

I'll try again tomorrow, I'll go to my local cash point and get cash out on the credti card to pay for it.



Ahthankyew

No comments: