Wednesday 6 November 2019

Think thats it now.

I think thats it now, he's not eating much at all now, even bacon isn't going down...he's losing a lot of weight having accidents right in front of me, not even trying to get to the door.

It's not good... he's not in pain, (as far as I can tell), he still wants to be snuggled and stroked, still wags his tail, and has a bit of a spring in his step when we are coming back from his very short walks.
but his eyesight is almost totally gone now, he only notices big sweeping movments and food has to be right next to him to even get him to sniff...but sadly not to eat.

I don't want to see him starve to death. a slice of salami, or a bit of bacon isn't enough, he won't even touch steak or chicken or ham now..Time to call the vet and make an appointment.

I can honestly say this is horrible.


Ahthankyew

No comments: