Wednesday 17 June 2009

I've got a big one!


Yup, my new toy arrived today and its a whopper, its massive, it makes your eyes go wide when you see it.


Its a new 30" monitor...with a res of 2560x1600. hehe
My old trusty dell was starting to show signs of dead and dying pixels so it needed to retire, and a hunt through ebay found this reconditioned monster, only a few months old and in perfect condition.

The pic isn't great I'm afraid, as the rooms a bit too dark, but here it is in all its desk hogging glory.

ohhh size really does matter.



Ahthankyew

3 comments:

Colin McNulty said...

how much 2nd hand on eBay? btw, I just signed up for twitter, you on? http://twitter.com/colinmcnulty

Boring old Fart said...

All told just under 750.

No problems at all with it, its immaculate, came in its original box.

Well chuffed

Boring old Fart said...

no not on twitter...got better things to do with my life!!!!!!!!