Thursday 3 June 2010

unconned???

I bought a cheap t-shirt from the guitar seller I mentioned a few post ago, and left immediate bad feedback...sure enough he got back in touch and refunded me both the cost of the guitar and the t-shirt.

result....he wants the feeback removed...I'll give it a couple of days. He claims another guitar is on the way, if so I will indeed pay for it. But somehow I doubt it..
I'm really not one who has a big downer on human nature, I always give people the benefit of the doubt, so I'll see what develops, but I do rather think the effect of negative feedback and the warning it sends to others may have more to do with his getting back to me than his alleged return from holiday.

How bizzare, as I was typing this..I got a call on my mobile from China....so I assume it was my guitar selling friend apologising for the oversight.....I didn't answer, but I did listen to the message...an apology and a request to pay when it arrives.

Perhaps my faith in human nature is indeed well placed....got my money back and an apology......oh go on then I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.



Ahthankyew

No comments: